A lot has happened that I haven’t written about. So I’m going to do a random thing…but I’m not going to write much. This is less a post than it is a list of topics I want to write more about, if I remember to…
- Been listening to a ton of Klaus Nomi and David Bowie.
- Larry, one of my best friends, just moved to Kansas City, and I already miss him being in St. Louis.
- Saw my friend Todd Keller play at Cicero’s. Check out the Todd Keller Band!
- Wayne County EP is almost online for download.
- Happy Father’s Day to my Dad.
- Kitchen remodel is moving forward kinda…but it’s only been about a week of serious planning, and there’s more to be decided.
- Rest in peace, Clarence Clemons.
- Finally got my stuff from Amazon. Reviews pending.
…and that’ll do for now. I promise I’ll write something that amounts to something soon. 🙂