I’m bored and killing time before bed. So here’s a list of supposedly personal questions a friend of mine posted on Tumblr. Not sure of the original source, but who cares? Let’s see how personal this gets. I’ve got nothing to hide. Because I’m doing this on my phone, it’ll maybe look a little weird. My answers are in bold.
Violate My Privacy.
1. Did you wake up cranky? Almost always.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? I don’t think so. As much as I think age is only numbers, I think she’d have to be at least 21. If she can’t drink, she can’t Brink. (I can’t believe I typed and am not deleting that.)
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? I don’t really care. A friend is a friend.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? I often do, if we make eye contact. No reason to be a douchebag to a stranger, unless they are the first to douche.
5. Can you commit to one person? Absolutely.
6. How do you look right now? Jeans. T-shirt. Hat.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? Still jeans, t-shirt, and a hat.
8. How often do you listen to music? Daily. Who doesn’t?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? Jeans. Don’t think I own any sweat pants, actually.
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014? There’s always hope.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? Depends on the setting. I’m naturally very shy, but can be outgoing sometimes.
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? To their face: “Oh, that’s nice.” In the car later, “Well fuck!”
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings? Depends on the feelings.
14. Can you drive a stick shift? Been a while, but I could probably remember how.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? More than you might expect.
16. Are you going out of town soon? Don’t have plans to.
17. When was the last time you cried? Not really sure. Probably more recently than I’d be aware. Lots of funerals this year, if nothing else.
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? Totally.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you? I don’t know how that would ever come up. Probably wouldn’t care enough to even explore it.
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Church.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. Wish I’d had plans this evening and wasn’t typing answers to not-so-personal questions on my phone.
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? Yep.
23. Are you nice to everyone? Not really. I try but I fail. Particularly in traffic incidents.
24. What are you sitting on right now? My butt.
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? Absolutely.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Absolutely.
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? My roommate Jeremy.
28. Do you get a lot of colds? Didn’t used to, but in the past year or so, yeah. It seems like I do.
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? Sure. Dropped ’em on purpose once or twice too.
30. Does anyone hate you? Probably, but if so they’ve been polite enough not to mention it.
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? Within reason. But I don’t because some of it wouldn’t be appropriate. There are some things one gender shouldn’t say to another unless they’re married. I’m old fashioned that way.
32. Do you like watching scary movies? Sometimes. Depends on the movie.
33. Are you a jealous person? I can be, but I don’t think I’d necessarily describe myself that way.
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? I don’t think I would delete any of them. Some of them definitely sucked, but it’s all part of the journey. Not every moment can be awesome.
35. Did you have a dream last night? Probably. But nothing memorable.
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? Probably pretty close to that with my brother. But I don’t really conceal that much from anyone to begin with.
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? A bigger part of me hopes so than I would’ve expected if I’d been asked that question a year ago.
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? If they do, they’ve been taking “staying quiet” lessons from the guy that hates me.
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Right now? While they’re reading my blog? Possibly.
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? Didn’t suck, didn’t rock.
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? Nope.
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Yeah, mostly. After like age 23 not a lot changes if you don’t move.
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? Weird question. We might be getting ready for bed. Or watching Doctor Who. Or anything really. I don’t know what she’d be up to at 10:00 at night in my fantasy world.
44. What’s the best part about school? Ah. This was written by a teenager. That explains a lot. Haven’t been in school for quite some time, junior.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? No, I’m the one person in the world who doesn’t. Of COURSE I do!
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? I’m old!
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? Who doesn’t?
48. Were you single over the last summer? Yep.
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now? Don’t really have any obligations tonight.
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? I guess he’s pretty photogenic, yeah. Not personally attracted to him, but yeah I’m willing to confidently state that Jim is a good looking guy.