Oops forgot to blog all week. I’m going to limit myself to ten minutes to churn out a random post. Whatever I get through by 4:00 (my time) is IT for this one…
- Today is my niece Tessa’s fourth birthday. Happy birthday Tessa! Now stop reading my blog. There’s probably swearing in it.
- Picked up “Boys & Girls,” the premier record by Alabama Shakes. If they’re not a household name by this time next year, I just give up.
- Played at church this morning. Jeremy led and I backed him up. I know we did four songs, but I can’t remember the name of one of them… Here’s what I do recall:
- [Title Not Remembered]
- I Saw the Light
T-Shirt Worn: Leonard Cohen
- Apparently the Cardinals’ World Series rings include an homage to the “rally squirrel.” Proof that dumbasses are allowed to have WAY too much money.
- Been having trouble with my student loan company. Hoping to confirm that it is resolved shortly.
- A wedding happened yesterday that everyone in my family was invited to…well…everyone except me. Don’t know what I did, but I’m pretty sure I’m not sorry about it. Still would’ve liked the free wine, though.
- Record Store Day is this weekend (April 21)! Even if my financial situation still sucks, I plan to go to Vintage Vinyl and join in the fun. Hope to see some of you there!
- Shit…only two minutes left…oh well, good enough.
Hope that was fun. It wasn’t…but I HOPE it was.