I’m low on ideas…so here’s what I usually order from the fast food places I go to regularly…
If I’ve forgotten your favorite, just ask and I’ll add it.
- Wendy’s – Spicy Chicken combo. Sometimes a baked potato.
- McDonald’s – Either a Double Quarter Pounder or the Chicken Selects.
- Subway – Subway Melt with lettuce, tomato, bell pepper, banana pepper, black olives, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Bandana’s – Combo of usually turkey, chicken, sausage, and/or pork. Also fries.
- Long John Silver’s – Three chicken and two fish plate…or platter…or whatever they call it.
- Wing Stop – 10 Original Hot (sometimes boneless), Large fries, Two rolls, Two things of Ranch.
- White Barn – A burger and fried okra…sometimes also fries.
- Steak ‘n’ Shake – Nothing now that they’ve stopped selling taco salads. Just give me a damn shake.
- White Castle – A sack of ten. Sometimes also onion rings.
- KFC – Anymore…the Variety Big Box serves me pretty well.
- Penn Station – Large Club, or Reuben and Medium Fries.
- Most Chinese Places – Kung Pow Chicken and Crab Rangoon
- The Chinese Place by My Office – Empress Chicken and Crab Rangoon
- Taco Bell – 2 Soft Tacos, 2 Beef Meximelts, and either a Bean Burrito or a Mexican Pizza.
- Rally’s – Chilli Dog and Fries. (I hate everything else there.)
- Arby’s – French Dip, but I’d prefer something other than Arby’s.
- Jack in the Box – Dead to me. None of the “restaurants” have gotten my order right in like a year. Dead. To. Me.
So if you’re stopping by one of those places…that’s my order.
…and I’m now realizing how weird it is that so many of the names of fast-food places are possessive. Seems a majority end in “apostrophe, s.” Interesting…kinda…
I promise I’ll have something decent to say soon. Sorry about this. 🙂