You know the drill…
- My cousin (second cousin, I think, if we’re being technical) Ray died. He was a grumpy old dude who worked the land on the farm in Goobertown a lot. Didn’t know him very well, but the couple (few?) times I did encounter him, he was good for a laugh. And it’s always sad when family dies, even if you’re just family enough to be family. So rest in peace, Ray.
- My bathroom is nearing completion…but the shower door I wanted has been recalled. That blows. It’s pretty pivotal. I NEED the color of the shower door to be right. The traditional chrome won’t work. Has to be bronze. Unfortunately, most of the bronze doors out there cost a few hundred more than the one I chose, so this is pretty bad. Really, really frustrating. But at least the flooring was put down today…progress is progress.
- I’ve been ridiculously hungry all day. Ate two of those TV dinner thingies…but that’s all I’ve had, really. I usually eat more than that. Oddly, instead of correcting that, I’m just complaining about it…
- I’m about half way through season 2 of my “LOST” re-watch, in case you were wondering—which you weren’t.
- I’m still not quite feeling “well” after being sick all last week. I’ve got less congestion—but it’s still there. It’s drying out though. I’m at the “I think I smell blood” stage of it, which means it’s almost over. My throat’s still pretty screwed up though and my sleep patterns suck even for me.
…and screw it…that’s enough.