(^ Kris Kristofferson/Johnny Cash reference.)
Got a few things on my mind, but nothing in particular…so let’s go random again…
- None of the electrical outlets in my basement work. They did earlier this week. Don’t know what’s wrong. Lights work. Outlets don’t. That’s going to be a pain.
- Somehow, I’ve got about four solo records all in outline form at the same time. Don’t know which to focus on. All of them contain their own theme…two are outright concept albums with full-text librettos that would be included in the liner notes. (Or maybe I should just create blogs for that?) Anyway…maybe sooner or later I’ll settle on one (or more) of them. I’m thinking of doing online only releases of at least two of them… But I guess first I should at least finish writing the things, huh?
- I’ve been pretty tired all weekend…yet here it is, 2 a.m. and I’m not in bed. Go figure.
- Stack of movies I hope to watch this week: Shutter Island, Inglourious Basterds, and Crazy Heart. Wish me luck.
- I’m doing another mix of the stuff Blue Tattoo recorded before we crapped out. Don’t know why. Just feel like it.
- If you see me walking around looking like I haven’t got a care in the world this week, please ask me if I’ve paid my credit card bill yet. Thanks.
- I don’t care what my brother says…I think I look pretty good in a fishing vest.
- Forgot to make a dentist appointment. Meant to schedule that for Saturday, but I didn’t. On the one hand, I guess that means that at least my teeth don’t hurt. On the other hand…that could mean the nerves are dead. Ehh…
- The latest “Empty Checking” went up last night. Hope you all enjoy it. I crammed two weeks into ONE and still only went 31 minutes. I’m kind of proud of that.
- Remember when I mentioned the problems I was having with Mohela? Well, they’re somewhat resolved. They finally started replying to my emails once I mentioned that we have a family friend who happens to be a state representative (that’s true…but I won’t put the name in print on the blog). Apparently, Mohela is the LAST “professional” (sic) organization in the WORLD that doesn’t accept online payments. Even I accept online payments via my website! But I’ve paid through their phone-service (at an extra $2 per call, no less). So, they continue to suck, but at least now I know how to pay them.
- I’m going to try to cut back on buying lunch at work. The way I figure it, if I don’t buy lunch, that’s an extra $50 a week in my pocket. Sounds good to me…now let’s see if I can live like that.
…and that’s it for now. What a boring post! Sorry about that. I’ll try to do better.