Sorry about not posting for a few days. Guess I’m feeling a little uninspired.
So…just to get something new up here…here’s a list of stuff I’ve done in the past few days.
- Bought some new comic books…list to follow…
- Got a BUNCH of new claims at work. We’re swamped! Good for business, though, so I’m not complaining.
- Hung out with Dave and his family.
- Played a song for a dude’s 40th birthday. (Which may be leading to the full formation of a new band…but I’ll write more about that when I feel like being long-winded.)
- Picked up a couple of CDs at Best Buy. (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and Black Keys…mostly because they were right next to each other.)
- Got two plates of free food from Syberg’s. (That was during the guy’s birthday party. I saw free food and ate it.)
- Sat around and ate chicken (today).
And that’s pretty much it. I DO have some stuff I actually WANT to write about, but I’ve just got a lack of energy for writing (etc) lately. I’ll get some stuff up this week, though. Hopefully tomorrow, in fact. Oh…and this week’s “Empty Checking” didn’t go up yet because I haven’t recorded it yet. Hoping to do that in the next day or two. Sorry for the delay. I usually do that on Saturdays and didn’t have time this week. So I’ll do one during the week and another one on this upcoming Saturday.
…but until then, this will suffice:
Comic Books Purchased:
- Captain America: The “1940s Newspaper Strip” – Issue #2 of 3…even though I said I wouldn’t…because it’s not ACTUALLY a 40’s newspaper strip…that’s just a marketing gimmick meant to rip-off those of us who believed it. And hey, look at that. It worked.
- Batman: Detective Comics – Issue #867
- Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne – Issue #4 of 6
- Uncanny X-Men – Issue #526 (Heroic Age Tie-In)
- Justice League: Generation Lost – Issue #6
- Darkwing Duck – Issue #2 (Which is kind of a “guilty pleasure” purchase.)