As a music fan, I feel it is my duty to despise Nickelback. So, in that spirit, here are some Nickelback jokes I’ve heard recently that I thought you might enjoy.
- Why do they call themselves Nickelback? Because if you went to see them play and you only paid a nickel for your ticket, you’d want your nickel back.
- Nickelback walks into a bar…then there is no punchline because there is absolutely NOTHING entertaining about Nickelback.
- What’s worse than 100 dead babies? Nickelback.
- Knock-Knock Joke:
- Who’s there?
- F**k you.
- Why did Nickelback cross the road? Because Metallica did it first.
- Why did Metallica cross the road? (With all due respect to Cliff Burton…) To get away from Nickelback.
- What’s worse than 10,000 dead babies? Still Nickelback.
- Have you seen Nickelback’s latest CD? Neither has Stevie Wonder. (That one’s massively stupid, but it made me laugh.)
- How many guitarists does Nickelback need to ROCK? More.
…and that’ll do it for now. 🙂 Many apologies if they’re your favorite band or something. I know it’s not your fault. Sometimes you just can’t get rid of a song that’s stuck in your head, so you buy the record…other times, you can’t get rid of a song that’s stuck in your head and you end up hating Nickelback. I’m in the latter group.