Just a few points of follow-up to my recent posts…
- Apparently, a lot of people know Fisher Stevens better as “Oh, THAT guy!” So here’s a couple of pics from the Interwebs to help those who had no idea who I was talking about.
- Also re: Fisher… Apparently India was pretty pissed about him being cast in Short Circuit. They banned him from visiting the country for 20 years. The ban was lifted in June.
- Still sick… Laid down to let my sinuses drain and fell asleep. Woke up at 9:00 p.m. and thought it was 9:00 tomorrow morning.
- I can’t stop reading Texts from Last Night. NSFW. Seriously…think twice before going there. And curse you for introducing me to it, Dave!
- Apparently I was super-excited about the MDA Telethon coming up at work last week. When I walked in on Monday, Christine asked me if I enjoyed the telethon this weekend…but the telethon doesn’t happen until Labor Day. I was just talking about it a lot on Friday, I guess. New low?
- Cancelled practice/recording tonight because of being sick. Drummer insulted me via text message. Seems about right.
- In case you don’t read the comments, my brother confirmed–kinda–that “Pink Panther Strikes Again” was at least probably also the name of the play he was in.
I think that’ll do it…I’ve got some other stuff to write about now, I think…so we’ll get a little less random here, shortly.
Three records I listened to during work 8/25:
- Aimee Mann – “The Forgotten Arm”
- Th’ Legendary Shack Shakers – “Believe”
- Hayes Carll – “Trouble in Mind”