Here’s some more stuff I’ve been meaning to address…enjoy!
- Okay… I’ve addressed this on the blog before, but it seems to be getting worse and worse.
- A – If you ride a bicycle, you’re a cyclist, NOT A BIKER.
- B – You do NOT always have the right of way.
- C – You DO have to stop at stop-signs/lights.
- D – You belong on a bike trail, not on a city street.
- E – You should NEVER be in the middle of the lane.
- F – You’re supposed to WALK your bike through the intersection.
- G – I’m encased in steel and you’re NOT.
- H – F*** YOU!!!
- I don’t really get the purpose of orchestra conductors. I mean, yes they’re useful during the rehearsals…but a metronome or a guy tapping his foot would suffice to get the group started at the performance. When I was in orchestras, I pretty much never looked at the conductor, instead focusing on the music. I’ve never understood why they get the majority of the applause at the shows.
- I mentioned this on Facebook, but I don’t think I said it here. I don’t ever want to hear or read anyone my own age (or younger) using the word “Hubby” ever again. He is your husband. Call him that. I’m going to have to insist that you stop talking like you’re a friend of my grandmother’s.
- Listening to a book on tape is NOT READING.
- A brief summation of The Summer of Death (so far):
- Billy Mays
- Gale Storm
- Farrah Fawcett
- Michael Jackson
- Ed McMahon
- Mitsuharu Misawa
- The Taco Bell Dog
- Frank McCourt
- Walter Cronkite
- Les Paul
- John Hughes
- Think I’m going to try to get together with Mike Feldman to play some acoustic stuff soon. No gigs…just jamming. It’s kind of nice to do that once in a while.
…and that’s all for now…I’ve got to get moving if I’m going to be at my brother’s place by 7:30.
The three records on my iPod during work today:
- Mark Lanegan – Field Songs
- Centro-matic – Fort Recovery
- Frank Black and the Catholics – Show Me Your Tears