My brother said #5 on this list in reference to wanting to flee a boring conversation. I replied, “Just another thing you can’t say in a tent.” He then threw down the challenge for me to post a list of things you can’t say in a tent…so here are ten things. But maybe it’s more accurate to say they’re ten things you’d SHOULDN’T say in a tent, because you’d sound like an idiot…technically, I guess you CAN say anything you want to in a tent.
…but I digress…
Here’s the list (sorry this isn’t very funny!):
- Does this ottoman look alright over here?
- Great…now it’s all over the wallpaper.
- Go to your room!
- This is more comfortable than my bed at home.
- Where the f**k’s the door?
- Nice lamp!
- Can you turn up the AC?
- You hold the drywall and I’ll screw it down.
- This is not a tent.
- I’ll be in the tub.
…and as a bonus, a few things you CAN say in a tent that would sound dirty in any other situation…
- Unzip it and let’s get going.
- Don’t touch it! You’ll flood the whole place!
- It’s poking me right in the thigh…I can’t sleep like this.
- The flaps are stuck!
- You pull this end and I’ll try to keep it up.
- My bag’s wet! I told you not to touch it!
- Tent pole!
- I think the three of us will fit, but one of us will have to be sideways.
…so there ya go.