Here’s a list of things I did this weekend.
- Turned 29.
- Went to the Ameristar Casino and ate my weight in crab, steak, and desserts.
- Discovered that if the washing machine has an unbalanced load, it moves across the basement.
- Watched all of the Simpsons, series 8. (It was a birthday present.)
- Read a little bit.
- Listened to the new Tori Amos CD — also a birthday present. (It’s pretty good, but so far I liked the previous one better…but time will tell).
- Broke my glasses.
- Glued my glasses back together.
- Went to the eye-doctor to get new glasses.
- Found out that I don’t have any weird eye-diseases (which is reassuring).
- Found out that it’s going to take a week or so to GET my new glasses because apparently my prescription is super-weird.
- Found out that (since my insurance from SLCC ran out) my COBRA payments would be almost $500…so I’m just hoping not to need to see a doctor until after my insurance at the new job kicks in…in August. ‘Cause I’m not paying COBRA $500 a month. I don’t HAVE $500 a month to give them!
- Got some Wing Stop, specifically for the fries.
- Burned out a test mix of that “New Year’s Eve” project I keep talking about. I’ll keep you posted.
- Slept in.
…and that’s pretty much it.