Okay…so I accomplished nothing this week. Week of Christmas. I went out of my way to do nothing.
Next week, though, I plan to do a lot of stuff. I don’t have to go in to work, but that doesn’t mean I have nothing to do. In fact, I’m probably going to work harder than if I were at work. 🙂
Here’s the list:
- Clean out pile of crap in the entryway to the barroom in the basement.
- Paint floor-runner upstairs.
- Touch-up rough spots on wall paint.
- Strip wallpaper into the kitchen.
- Mud-over inevitable torn spots in drywall from stripping wallpaper.
- Tidy up master bedroom.
- Finally get rid of all that carpeting that’s been sitting around.
- Begin cleaning out the spare (aka “misc crap”) room.
…and then go back to work. There’s some other stuff in there, too. I’ve got a band practice Tuesday, late Christmas with my uncle and Grandma on Jan. 2…and I’d like to get some new demos recorded, time permitting…but otherwise, it’s cleaning, painting, and working. I may even move around some stuff in my basement, which I’ve been meaning to do for months. But I’ve got my hands pretty full…and that may have to wait until Martin Luther King Day (three day weekend for me).
So…there’s your look into my life for the day…
And here is your George W. Bush Picture of the Day (22 days remaining in term):
I’ve seen this one online a few times with the caption beneath the photo. I didn’t come up with that myself, but I have no idea who to credit.
“There is something wrong…with this banana.”