My last post was ridiculously long and wordy…so this one will be shorter.
I don’t really have much to post about–or at least nothing that I WANT to post about, even though I could. Mostly, I’m just checking in for the sake of the discipline of writing something regularly. Sure, it may be crap…but at least I’m writing. So, here are some random, bulleted things.
- Congrats to my friends Nathan and Colleen Pabarcus who just had a baby.
- The Feldman Group played at Pirate’s Cove again last weekend. Some of you will remember that they’re the ones who screwed us out of money last time. Well, they started to do it again, playing the “I’m not sure how much we made” game–though they probably had TRIPLE the people they had the last time we were there. Fortunately, it was made fairly clear that we weren’t going to do that again–and I think the other two guys now completely understand why I was reluctant to play there after they did that the last time. So bands, please remember…they’ll burn you. Avoid them. (Also, I only had ONE drink, and it cost me $9.50, without a tip…so they rip off their patrons, too.)
- I bought some new socks the other day–and for some reason that made me happy. It says a lot about your life when you get excited about socks…
- I’ve ordered a few graphic novels that I need to catch up on to be a good-little-fanboy.
- Thankfully, I have nothing to do this weekend for the first time in like three weeks. I’ll be able to do some work around the house and on the CD. I’m really looking forward to that. It’s kind of interesting to be at the point in my life that I’m RELIEVED to not have anything to do over a weekend. Many moons ago, I would’ve been bummed out about that. Now, it’s a good thing. I don’t get much rest during the week (as you may know), so having nothing to do on a weekend = GREAT for me. 🙂
- My thoughts are jumbled between many things this week, and it’s making me ineffective at work. Nothing I can really do to fix that…so I guess I should just stop worrying about it. No use dwelling on what you can’t change.
That should about do it, I guess…
- Pink Floyd – “Wish You Were Here”